Are you in Danger?
Call our 24hr Hotline: 865.982.1087
Domestic Violence Hurts
Domestic violence is a pattern of behavior used to gain power and control over another person through fear and threats. It may include physical, emotional and sexual abuse. Domestic violence is a crime.
Does Your Partner or Family Member...
• Embarrass you with bad names and put-downs?
• Look at you or act in ways that scare you?
• Control what you do and where you go?
• Stop you from seeing or talking with friends or family?
• Make all the decisions?
• Tell you that you're ugly, dumb or a bad parent?
• Destroy your property?
• Intimidate you with guns, knives or other weapons?
• Shove, slap, strangle or hit you?
• Force you to have sex?
• Threaten to kill you, your pets or your family?
• Act like these behaviors are no big deal, are your fault or even deny doing them?
Adopt a Room
• Through this program you and/or a group of people can sponsor a room at our shelter. Providing things such as bed sheets, decor, new paint, etc. anything that particular room needs to make it a comfy home for our clients. You can either sponsor a whole room or a portion of the room. If you wish to adopt a room call us at (865) 983-6818
Registration is now open for our 2019 Valentines Gala.